BITO Robotics, Inc. is developing the next generation of mobile robots for improving productivity in manufacturing and commerce. BITO is composed of world-class scientists and engineers with strong expertise in AI and Robotics. Core team members include Professor Howie Choset, Dr. Chaohui Gong from Carnegie Mellon University, Dr. Dingjiang Zhou from Boston University, Zhongqiang Ren and Jin Dai from Carnegie Mellon University.
- Autonomous navigation enabled by advanced computer vision solution which is accurate, reliable and low-cost;
- Fast path planning algorithm for maximizing system efficiency;
- Sophisticated coordination algorithm allows many robots to operate safely.
- Material handling in factories;
- Material transportation in warehousing and logistics.